Here are the guidlines for anyone that wants to join the Wrapunzel Fangroup on Facebook!
Welcome to the Wrapunzel Group!
Your Moderators are:
Naomi Rose Herzog
Tamar Adina Campbell
Andrea Hanna Esther Grinberg
If you’re new here, we are so excited to get to know you. Each woman brings her own special spark and makes this community vibrant and miraculous. This is the place to swap tichel wrapping ideas, answer questions, get inspired, and safely share with each other, no matter what background we’re from! It is a place of love, understanding, and connection.
The details are what make any home special, and the Wrapunzel fan group is no exception. Please read and get to know these guidelines so we can continue making this group the miraculous place that it is. The following is integral to maintaining this diverse group and will be enforced by moderators. Posts that don’t comply with these guidelines will be removed to maintain the health of the group.
1. If you have any questions about whether or not it is appropriate to post something here, please clear with a moderator before posting. Do not post anything starting with something like, “Not sure if this is okay to post here but… “ Posts of this nature that are approved by a moderator will need to begin with “[Moderator Approved]” so other ladies know to clear similar posts. See guidelines below for kinds of posts that may need to go through a moderator before posting, but when in doubt, ask a mod first!
2. This Group is for women only. If you are joining this group and have high privacy settings on your profile, please write us a short note telling us a little about yourself. We are very serious about keeping our community safe!
3. Please keep your posts and comments on topic and within the framework of what Wrapunzel is all about: a life affirming community that seeks to bring women together from all walks of life, bonding through the shared love of head wrapping. This group is a safe haven for many; a place to come and experience joy, acceptance, and positivity. We love sharing our personal journeys and stories of growth, and have built beautiful movements through this sort of sharing on here. Please keep in mind that personal posts such as these must be thought out before posting in order to keep our group an open and beautiful space for all; this is not a place for posting repeated prayer requests, excess negativity, or simply venting. However, this is a wonderful place to come to for advice on any struggles you might be having with hair covering and how it affects one’s life. Treat everyone on here with the respect that you would hope to be treated with, and please do your part in maintaining the positive atmosphere of this group for everyone. Sharing stories of overcoming struggles and dealing with personal growth challenges is highly encouraged, and the support system here is out of this world. However, we need to always be aware of the power of our words, and be considerate of all the members that come here to experience the positivity and light that the Wrapunzel community has to offer!
4. Wrapunzel respects that each of us live different lives. We come together from vastly different backgrounds and the bridges that we have built are what makes this place so miraculous. While you may make mention of your church, lifestyle choice, holiday etc., please do not overshare or attempt to influence others through religious teachings, other doctrines or misrepresentation either on the group wall or in private messages. If you witness anything of this sort happening, please notify a moderator immediately.
5. With this in mind, please keep in mind that while Wrapunzel is a Jewish company run by Jewish ladies, the community of Wrapunzel comes from all over the world (and is only 1/3 Jewish!) Ladies on here cover because they’re from many different religions, for health and hereditary reasons, for fashion, for feminism, and much more! When you post, please be considerate of the reality that the ladies here come from different backgrounds.
6. You may not use this group to solicit members for personal/outside ventures through posting or private messages. This includes sharing events, personal videos that are not about hair wrapping, your own blog, looking for volunteers for a cause, etc. If you have a something of this nature that you think would benefit the Wrapunzel community and would like to promote and share, you must clear it with a moderator before posting.
7. We encourage sharing creative ideas but please note posting affiliate sources [aka stores] or links is not allowed due to past incidents related to #8. If you want to know where someone got her outfit, please message her privately. (Posting Wrapunzel links and tutorials or your own personal tutorials = totally fine!)
8. This community is fostered by Wrapunzel and the obvious effort that goes into building this type of trust and connection. It is unfair to the members of this group to exploit this closeness by using it as a business network rather than a social one. Therefore, if you are a vendor that sells tichels or scarves/accessories, please do not join this group. Using this forum (including the blog/site/page and privately messaging members) as a business network is strictly prohibited. If you witness anything of this sort happening, please flag the post and notify a moderator immediately.
9. Political comments do not have a place on this group. World events can be discussed elsewhere. Please message a moderator if you have a question about whether or not a post may be political. Here we focus only on our own personal journeys.
10. We all love and admire each other’s incredible photos! If you would like to share someone’s photo as an example of a beautiful wrap, you must ask and be granted this person’s permission before doing so.
Thank you for following these guidelines and being such a wonderful contributor! We’re looking forward to spending may more gratitude filled days together with you and some incredible tichels!
Love, your moderators ♥